Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers essential products to manufacturers, large multi-unit accounts, warehouses, distribution centers, and other industrial clientele. Their outstanding products are renowned in the industrial manufacturing and utilities spaces. They are hiring a Sales Development Rep to help increase sales and expand their market share globally.
The Sales Development Rep will work to identify potential customers through business development and bring on their existing book of business as applicable. They will have independence and control in contributing to the company’s overall growth strategy, while supporting Fortune 500 clientele and others in the current pipeline.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, excellent commission structure, plus comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401(K) matching, life insurance, legal services, illness and accident insurance, car allowance, and more.
• Company is highly specialized in their target markets and has unique relationships in the space that positions you for maximum success.
• Clients include household names in the industrial business vertical.
• Leadership that understands employee needs and provides the best of the best in resources including marketing support, professional coaching, and software tools.
• Role reports directly to the owner/CEO – high visibility within the company and team to make a big impact.
• Strategically work with large, industrial customers. Hunt for accounts in this area through prospecting and networking initiatives.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients.
• Lead meetings and sales presentations with the key decision-making executives of target customers. Close deals and manage contract negotiations.
• Conduct audits as needed of prospective client’s current solutions. Identify and address potential areas of improvement and prepare proposals/RFQs to convey value.
• Manage SLAs and customer service strategies.
• Prepare sales reports and forecasts for leadership team. Maintain Salesforce CRM.
• Meet quotas for revenue generating bookings on an annual basis.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related technical field.
• 3+ years of experience in B2B sales, with proven ability to meet and carry quota in the $MM.
• Experience in competitor analysis and demonstratable understanding of the industrial market.
• Existing senior-level relationships with industrial companies is a plus, i.e. large multi-unit accounts, distribution centers, manufacturers, warehouses, etc.
• Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
• Hunter sales mentality with track record of success in building and maintaining $MM portfolios. Proven ability to get and close large projects.
• President’s Club and other notable top-performer achievements.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.