Sales Center Manager
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leader in accessible health solutions for rural communities. To support their continued growth, they are hiring a Sales Center Manager to oversee the sales team in ensuring a strong patient experience and performance results through healthcare solutions.
The Sales Center Manager will be responsible for leading the sales team to reach sales goals within the health plan market and strengthen member relationships. To be successful in the role, this individual should have a strong customer service and leadership background with experience in the health solutions industry.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K), and more.
• Stable company with over seven decades of experience.
• Tight-knit culture focused on taking care of their employees.
• Ample opportunities for growth and career advancement.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Responsible for leadership of call center performance strategies including process improvement, training, hiring, mentoring, and serving as the subject matter expert.
• Ensure call center key metrics and Medicare sales goals are achieved and/or surpassed.
• Organize all-inclusive, routine training sessions for representatives to ensure top-tier inbound customer support solutions.
• Develop interpersonal relationships with cross-functional departments to improve performance.
• Educate sales team to communicate to clients about health plans, identifying matching plans, services, and assisting through the enrollment process.
• Ensure department leadership duties such as scheduling, coaching, goal setting, and hiring.
• Establish and nurture strong relationships with members, potential clients, and business partners to grow revenue.
• Stay current on all CMS rules and regulations as they pertain to duties assigned.
• 3+ years of management experience selling Medicare services in a call center setting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business, operations, healthcare, or related field required.
• Proven experience overseeing the work and quality of other sales agents.
• In-depth understanding of healthcare/insurance space.
• Strong background in call center operations with demonstrated experience in workforce planning, customer service, and molding a team for success.
• Analytical mindset with strong metric/performance monitoring and reporting skills.
• Proven experience using technology to support a call center environment (Microsoft Office, CRM, etc.). Advanced Excel skills, a must.
• Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.