Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers connected devices for the modern smart home. Their outstanding wireless products are renowned in commercial and consumer markets. They are hiring a Sales Account Manager with a background in e-commerce and product selling to target third party buyers.
The Sales Account Manager will work to identify potential customers through business development and maintain a strong relationship with existing customers. This role will review and fulfil purchase orders for third party buyers as well as review and ensure their e-commerce sites are updated with accurate information. They will have independence and control in contributing to the company’s overall growth strategy in a global market.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, 401(K), healthcare, perks, and more.
• Team is extremely well funded, and company has a reputation as one of the best in the industry.
• Strong culture of promoting its people internally within the organization. Employees encouraged to create their own opportunities based on performance rather than executive constraints.
• Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art technical resources.
• Risk-taking team with a “no fear for failure” type culture. If they fail, they like to fail fast in order to take immediate direction and learn from it.
• Management has deep experience in the IoT industry. Strong commitment to and passion within the space.
• Independence and decision-making power. Team rising in company importance as IoT space becomes more prominent in competitive marketplace.
• High level of influence within the engineering team, with direct access to VP and individual recognition for contributions.
• Strong support for employee development, including skills development, support for side projects, and continuing education opportunities.
• Strategically work with large, e-commerce existing customers and hunt for accounts in this area through prospecting and networking initiatives.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients.
• Create and execute plans to increase penetration within existing accounts using cross selling opportunities.
• Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers. Identify and resolve technical questions.
• Consistently review and ensure products are displayed properly and accurately on client’s e-commerce sites.
• Provide tailored product knowledge of all products in order to provide the best purchasing options for customers.
• Work closely with the marketing department to ensure all marketing materials and collateral are up to date and accurate.
• Brainstorm with executive leadership on competitor products, the technology landscape, regional trends, compliance laws, and other relevant market data. Leverage findings in business development moves.
• Bachelors degree in a related field.
• 5+ years of experience in sales and/or product/account management. Proven experience in the e-commerce space, required.
• Hunter mentality with proven track record of exceeding quotas in a high velocity environment.
• Proven leadership experience a plus as this role has the opportunity to grow a team.
• Experience working closely with sales managers and executives with strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment that often requires shifting priority.
• Existing relationships with e-commerce companies is a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.