Blue Signal Search
Our client is a fast growing software company supporting businesses in maximizing the best possible work environment for their internal teams. They develop and deliver software solutions and services to brands across the country of all sizes. They are hiring a Sales Account Executive to drive customer relationships by closing leads and supporting accounts throughout their entire lifecycle.
The Sales Account Executive will leverage impressive SaaS solutions and services to gain buy-in from pre-qualified, mid-market accounts. They will focus on developing and strengthening their brand loyalty and creating repeat business opportunity through upselling. Successful candidates will be seasoned in sales and highly motivated by innovative processes and products.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation plus benefits package, commissions, generous PTO, flexible work schedule, etc.
• Company that’s passionate about making a positive and innovative impact on company culture for businesses all over the country.
• Opportunity to work in a high-volume market with established and emerging technologies.
• Fun and friendly work environment that prioritizes collaboration and community.
• Wide customer base and a strong industry reputation.
• Leadership is dedicated to continued training, opening the door to tons of learning opportunities and room to advance skills.
• Multiple career advancement paths and potential for leadership opportunities as the organization grows and scales.
• Develop and maintain relationships with customers to ensure long-term success leveraging upselling techniques.
• Manage inbound unqualified leads and develop into fully qualified sales prospects.
• Manage a high volume of customer accounts simultaneously while ensuring continuous communication and touchpoints.
• Maintain the CRM to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates.
• Stay up-to-date with internal and external developments and recommend new ways to increase sales.
• Ensure an in-depth understanding of clients and their business needs/goals. Present best solutions maximizing customer value.
• Identify customer needs and pain points as it relates to software solutions and bundle services to best meet the customer’s requirements.
• Maintain deep, positive, long-term relationships with clients that result in referrals and continued growth in the business relationship.
• Resolve client issues in a timely and thorough manner, escalating issues as appropriate.
• Bachelor’s degree in related industry, preferred.
• 3+ years of sales experience as an Account Executive, preferably within the in SaaS space.
• Proven ability to manage a high volume of customer accounts at once; practicing excellent pre-call planning and time management skills.
• Strong negotiation and technical presentation skills as well as opportunity qualification and objection handling background.
• Strong desire to learn new skills and processes within the industry while also presenting new ideas from a different perspective.
• Ability to report on and communicate pipeline and account status effectively to management.
• Self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within organizations.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.