Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers carrier-grade platforms for today’s most innovative network solutions – from RF to cloud. With the latest integrated security technology, cloud capabilities, and connected business solutions; their tools empower businesses to stay connected and secure. They are hiring a Sales Executive to capture strategic midsize to large accounts with SaaS and cloud solutions.
The Sales Executive will leverage an extensive, impressive portfolio of cloud and SaaS solutions to gain buy-in from strategic enterprise accounts, developing and strengthening their brand loyalty and creating repeat business opportunity. They will manage the sales cycle of these relationships and focus on closing deals within customers to maximize selling time and earnings.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package: PTO, medical/dental/vision, expense account, travel perks, and more.
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to explosive growth within the SaaS, IoT, Big Data, cloud, and wireless technology space.
• Company is privately held with strong financial backing.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Company and executive leadership is low bureaucracy, low red-tape, data driven, and results-focused. The bet ideas and most measurable outcomes will always win.
• Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
• Establish and nurture strong relations with strategic clients and key decision-makers in order to sell cloud platform and software as a service solutions.
• Develop relationships and alignment at multiple levels – C level executive sponsors, industry influencers, and decision makers.
• Maximize sales into enterprise accounts and become part of the customers’ overall business solution.
• Participate in cross sell and up sell opportunities. Penetrating additional buyers within the accounts, identifying their needs, and then configuring an appropriate offering from portfolio to meet those needs
• Close large, long-cycle deals, consult on contractual terms, and find a favorable compromise between service terms and client needs.
• Build pipeline of qualified opportunities to continually supplement sales, forecasting market positioning and determining share.
• Stay current on technologies and developments within the cloud and SaaS markets, noting competitor positioning and providing insights to company strategy.
• 8+ years of experience in cloud and/or SaaS sales, business development, or account management.
• Software, telecom, wireless, cloud, or similarly complex tech stack background.
• Connections with MSPs, VARs, integrators, enterprise clients, operators, etc. a plus.
• Must have experience with long sales cycles, large $MM deals, and medium to large business accounts.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Proven ability to develop strong account relationships, leading to repeat business and long-term partnerships.
• Ability to be communicate with all levels of the business, from C-suite to engineers, to best determine pain points, collect insight on the needs of clients, and create applicable contracts.
• Knowledge of related technologies such as:
• AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
• Private networks
• Software and SaaS
• Inventive approach to business solutions and emerging technology stacks, with the ability to look at a business, identify inefficiencies, and leverage tech to improve processes.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.