Blue Signal Search
Our client is an up-and-comer in healthcare patient experience automation. They are seeking to streamline data management, patient communications, and overall healthcare services delivery. With the latest in software technology, cloud capabilities, and connected business solutions; their tools empower healthcare practices to stay connected and secure. They are hiring an Account Executive to capture and retain accounts with their SaaS solutions.
The Account Executive will leverage an impressive portfolio of SaaS solutions to gain buy-in from strategic accounts, developing and strengthening their brand loyalty and creating repeat business opportunity. They will manage the sales cycle of these relationships and focus on closing deals within customers to maximize selling time and earnings.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package including uncapped commissions, unlimited PTO, and equity options.
• Relocation assistance and flexible work from home opportunity.
• Unprecedented growth opportunity, with many on the team promoted up within the first 2-3 months.
• Access to explosive growth within the SaaS, Big Data, cloud, and healthcare technology space.
• Company and executive leadership is low bureaucracy, low red-tape, data driven, and results-focused. The best ideas and most measurable outcomes will always win.
• Make outbound warm lead calls to potential clients, and leverage effective product demos to create buy in.
• Maintain sales goals on daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs.
• Overcome objections through strategic sales methods. Participate in cross selling and up selling.
• Establish and nurture strong existing relationships with clients and key decision-makers in order to promote software as a service solutions and maintain contracts.
• Maximize sales and become part of the customers’ overall business solution.
• Stay current on technologies and developments within the SaaS market, noting competitor positioning and pivoting to propel company strategy and standing.
• 2+ years of experience in technology and/or SaaS sales or account management.
• Must have proven experience with maintaining business accounts and meeting quotas.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field a plus.
• Proven ability to develop strong account relationships, leading to repeat business and long-term partnerships.
• Inventive approach to business solutions and emerging technology stacks, with the ability to look at a business, identify inefficiencies, and leverage tech to improve processes.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.