Blue Signal Search
Our client is an established non-profit organization that provides education, residential, and behavioral health programs to children and youth. They are hiring an RN – School Nurse to provide health care services to their students.
The RN – School Nurse will perform a critical role within the school health program by addressing the major health problems experienced by children. The RN – School Nurse will work hands on to provide patient care while maintaining best practice standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage with the ability to start immediately.
• Fast-paced environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals with emphasis on employee success and mentorship.
• Culture of high performance and quality client care.
• Ability to participate in a team and help mold future policies.
• Provide direct professional nursing services, first aid, illness, and emergency care to students in response to nursing assessment and in accordance with professional standards.
• Ensure that all documentation, pertinent medical records, and consents are completed and updated.
• Administer medications with appropriate documentation.
• Assist in maintaining a healthy and safe environment.
• Provide health services and information in an effective and positive manner to enhance the health and wellness of the students.
• Oversee daily activities of other nurses and infirmary staff.
• Uphold policies and procedures, as well as industry best practices.
• 3-5+ years of RN experience, preferably in a school setting.
• A current license to practice medicine as an RN in CT.
• Nursing Degree or graduation from an approved Nursing program is required.
• Up-to-date CPR certification.
• Experience providing nursing care and supervising the activities performed by nursing assistants is a plus.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.