RF Foreman – Cell Tower Construction
San Diego, CA
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is telecom construction startup company that is quickly growing in the industry. They are hiring a RF Foreman to ensure quality execution of wireless cell tower construction.
The RF Foreman will oversee cell tower construction operations associated with RF deployments. They will oversee a small construction crew and have full responsibility for delegating tasks to ensure deadlines are met. They will coordinate resources, personnel, and vendors and ensure top-quality work and safety from site planning to close-out.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus benefits package.
• Safety-oriented, and close-knit work culture.
• Excellent career advancement program and culture of mentorship and internal promotion.
• Opportunity for advanced skills development, including training and certification programs.
• Exposure to in-demand technologies in the fast-growing wireless market.
• Manage telecom construction projects from end to end, with a focus on RF installations.
• Draft preconstruction technical proposals, schematics, and use a project tracking system.
• Train, motivate, and oversee tower team.
• Advise on special techniques or equipment necessary for project completion.
• Coordinate bid walk, progress visits, preconstruction walk-throughs, punch walks, and close-outs. Provide reports to management at each phase.
• Manage and update RET charts for customers.
• Manage schedules, team priorities, and project updates while ensuring deadlines.
• Keep tabs on safety issues, OSHA, and injury risks. Ensure compliance by entire crew.
• Survey final project and determine that it has been completed according to contract guidelines.
• 1+ years of experience leading construction projects for the wireless/telecom industry.
• 5+ years of experience in wireless cell tower construction.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Firm understanding of cell tower construction and quality assurance practices and procedures.
• Background knowledge of AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon tower standards.
• Ability to read and interpret construction drawings and RFDS.
• OSHA 30, CPR, and Bloodborne pathogen safety training required.
• In-depth RF Awareness knowledge.
• Industry background managing projects for major carriers, OEMs, or integrators is a strong plus.
• Clean driving record and valid license, required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.