Blue Signal Search
Our client provides a full range of market-leading wireless solutions, including DAS, in-building cellular, and more. They are hiring an RF Engineer to design and engineer DAS systems.
The RF Engineer will provide top-level field support for DAS and RF projects. In addition to technical expertise, they will assist PMs and engineers with deployment activities and project specifications.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses, PTO, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) and other perks.
• Company is consistently profitable and a leader in the DAS market.
• Strong potential for advancement as the team grows.
• Strong carrier relationships.
• Outstanding work-life balance and an employee-focused culture.
• Talented senior management team with deep technical expertise.
• Strong sales in the target region and very high customer satisfaction.
• Design, engineer, analyze, commission, configure, and test RF and DAS projects for a variety of venues and customers.
• Conduct performance tests, including PIM and sweep tests, and CW testing/OTDR testing as needed.
• Collaborate with PMs on BOMs, budget, scope, timeline, project specifications, materials, and more. Assist with coordination of engineers and resources.
• Attend site walks and preconstruction activities. Provide project updates and act as a technical resource for escalations and obstacles.
• Maintain DAS equipment according to industry performance standards. Work with post-install as needed.
• Interpret iBwave designs. Work with PMs and design team to complete system changes and upgrades.
• Ensure regulatory standards for public safety, DAS, and 5G are met.
• 5+ years of experience with RF/DAS design, engineering, equipment, and components.
• DAS OEM certifications a plus, such as ADRF, Corning, CommScope, JMA, Comba, and SOLiD.
• Ability to read/design/interpret iBwave designs – iBwave certification required.
• Technical proficiency in the following areas:
• RF antennas, cabling, and circuitry
• Routing/switching, MPLS
• CDMA, LTE, 4G, 5G
• DAS OEM equipment
• Cable (coaxial, fiber optic, CAT 5)
• RF test and propagation tools
• Continuous wave / CW testing
• Passive intermodulation / PIM testing
• Public safety DAS
• Customer-facing abilities with an understanding of the importance of good client relationships.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.