Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading non-profit healthcare group with over 15,000 employees, 75 health centers, and 30 managed and connected hospitals. They are hiring a Respiratory Therapist to assess, deliver, and document respiratory care including managing respiratory care treatment, diagnostic testing, and ventilation support.
The Respiratory Therapist will be responsible for analyzing arterial blood gas, along with assessing, planning, and evaluating the patient plan of care utilizing multiple respiratory modalities, respiratory therapy driven protocols, and advanced ventilation techniques.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• A company committed to making significant investments in top-tier learning programs that inspire, connect and develop their team.
• Initiatives to support the financial well-being of employees.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and community that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Relocation assistance available.
• Safely perform various diagnostic and therapeutic procedures according to established standards, procedural guidelines, and policies.
• Apply knowledge and understanding of the proper and safe use of all Respiratory Care interventions and related equipment.
• Demonstrate abilities in troubleshooting interventions and equipment.
• Interact with and explain care modalities to patients, families, and the health care team in an understandable manner based on individual diversity and learning styles.
• Interpret and communicate basic patient data, seek assistance in complex situations.
• Consistently provide thorough patient clinical status reports to applicable members of the health care team using effective communication methods.
• Attend educational offerings, departmental meetings, and stay up to date on technical procedures.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Must be a CRT (Certified Respiratory Therapist) or RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist).
• The following certifications are a must:
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification from the American Heart Association
• Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) Certification (only for trained therapists working in the NICU)
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) must be obtained within 90 days of hire
• Must be familiar with safety regulations and techniques applicable to the healthcare environment.
• Basic computer skills and experience with data entry and obtaining patient information.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the keen ability to clearly present information to all levels of individuals.
• Proven analytical and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.