Residential MDU Account Manager – Fiber
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a top provider of ISP and wireless network design and implementations in North America. Their scalable, neutral connectivity networks are designed to meet densification demand from wireless service providers in indoor/outdoor settings. They are hiring an Residential MDU Account Manager to help secure access agreements for fiber networks in dense metropolitan areas.
The Residential MDU Account Manager is a unique role combining business development and account management skills – from cold calls to long-term client relations. This person is a master problem-solver who knows the value of strong connectivity in high-traffic urban areas. They understand building management and can demonstrate the ways in which fiber is becoming the newest utility for residential and business properties.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions and full benefits package, including healthcare and life insurance, 401(K) match, and other perks.
• Company is heavily invested in growing operations and capital expenditures, is venture backed, and is expected to multiply in size.
• Technologically at the leading edge of in-building systems – gigabit and multi gigabit technology that is top of the lie in performance and reliability.
• Partnered with some of the largest real estate owners in the country – getting contracts with massive complexes and properties that no one else is getting. Premier distribution based on unique partnerships.
• Exciting opportunity to capitalize on one of largest, well-connected set of portfolios around.
• Supportive and highly experienced senior management with heavy experience within telecommunications, wireless, and wireline industries.
• Opportunity to work in one of the top metropolitan areas for wireless projects – unrivaled opportunity to gain top-level industry experience.
• Develop and execute marketing campaigns—targeted at property owners—to meet or exceed sales targets for the assigned territory.
• Establish and foster strong relationships with real estate and building owners, becoming their trusted advisor for all their connectivity needs.
• Identify, develop, and execute key business building opportunities that will ensure a sustainable, profitable business model is maintained while supporting existing customer relationships.
• Manage effective communication between internal teams to maximize sales and delivery execution.
• Ensure forecast accuracy in order to facilitate efficient product delivery and contract fulfillment.
• Develop business presentations and demonstrations for sales meetings to showcase service offerings.
• Collaborate with internal teams and technical staff to provide accurate quotes, proposals, and product information to potential customers.
• Negotiate and close contracts with customers, ensuring all legal and compliance requirements are met.
• 1+ years of enterprise sales experience
• Strong background with start-ups in the real estate, ISP, fiber, and/or telecom space, a plus.
• Demonstrated success hunting and closing new accounts in an early-stage enterprise sales role.
• Understanding of the residential multi-unit buildings and needs of property owners, especially when it comes to network selection.
• Experience using Salesforce or a comparable platform.
• Excellent negotiation skills and ability to interface with high-level decision-makers.
• Background in customer service or a customer-facing role.
• Consultative style sales approach with an appetite for technology, education, and ongoing learning opportunities.
• Ability to nurture relationships through the entire sales cycle – from prospect to engagement, all the way to proposals and post-sales support.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.