Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is an established company specializing in concrete restorations and installations. They are currently seeking to hire a Residential Construction Sales Rep with a strong background in masonry and an ability to estimate project costs accurately and competitively.
The Residential Construction Sales Rep will play a pivotal role in securing new business opportunities. This role requires a detailed understanding of residential masonry, encompassing a wide array of materials such as concrete, block, brick, and stone. This role is key in building and maintaining relationships with clients, vendors, and internal teams to ensure project success from inception to completion.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus full benefits package: medical coverage, PTO, and more.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Company culture of investing in its employees through career advancement and professional development.
• Company that places great emphasis on sustainability, DEI, and integrity throughout business operations.
• Strong emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• Engage in online consultations and physical client site assessments to gather project specifics.
• Accumulate all pertinent data to compile comprehensive bids encompassing material requirements, workforce hours, and project timeline.
• Cultivate professional relationships with collaborative partners such as landscape designers, architects, engineers, and irrigation experts.
• Formulate detailed proposals for submission in line with the established pricing structure.
• Implement strategies to achieve monthly sales objectives.
• Furnish consistent support to clients and perpetuate relationships until project completion.
• Devise contracts and invoices for clientele.
• Host weekly consultations with the Project Management team to move accepted proposals into the strategic planning phase.
• 10+ years of hands-on experience in the masonry and concrete construction industry.
• Demonstrated history in client service, project coordination, and utilization of CRM systems.
• In-depth knowledge of the concrete/masonry trade and industry methods for scheduling, bidding, estimating, contracting, cost reporting, safety, and quality.
• Technical skills and proficiency in basic computer software.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must have ability to interact with external and internal customers and partners in a fast paced, multitasking environment, working independently with a high degree of problem solving.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and be comfortable with frequent travel.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in sales & business development recruiting. We have a strong track record of finding top-performing talent in areas such as sales leadership, account management, and business development strategy. Learn more at bit.ly/3UclKJX
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.