Blue Signal Search
Our client is an important part of the public safety system, offering users connectivity through wireless network, broadband, and Wi-Fi. They are hiring a Reseller Account Manager expand their indirect sales channels by marketing their data services and wireless solutions to new accounts.
The Reseller Account Manager will leverage impressive wireless solutions and services to gain buy-in from indirect dealers. They will be responsible for connecting with major channel partners and resellers across many industries, and build a pipeline of qualified accounts.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous benefits including PTO, insurance coverage, and more.
• Stability within an essential services company.
• Central role within a key team, involved in discussions with senior leadership for budgeting, financial planning, strategy, expansion, and other crucial business decisions.
• Opportunity within the exciting and growing wireless industry.
• Strong mentorship, training, and career advancement opportunities from senior colleagues.
• Extensive support resources and tools.
• Manage existing key reseller accounts by aligning on sales forecasts, coaching and developing, and analyzing sales data to product insights to drive growth.
• Maintain market sales goals on daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs.
• Ensure an in-depth understanding of clients and their business needs/goals. Present best solutions maximizing customer value.
• Overcome objections through strategic sales methods. Participate in cross selling and up selling.
• Establish and nurture strong existing relationships with clients and key decision-makers in order to promote wireless solutions and maintain contracts.
• Maximize sales and become part of the customers’ overall business solution.
• Stay current on technologies and developments within the wireless market, noting competitor positioning and pivoting to propel company strategy and standing.
• 2+ years of sales experience, including account and channel management.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Proven ability to develop strong account relationships, leading to repeat business and long-term partnerships.
• In-depth understanding of the telecom/wireless industry and its offerings. Experience working with master agents or VARs a plus.
• Proficiency in Salesforce and MS Office Suite.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.