Blue Signal Search
Our client is a private Medical University in Los Angeles and in search of a Registered Nurse to take temperatures and evaluate employee health onsite. They will use their medical experience and skills to perform onsite testing for COVID-19 and clinical related administrative tasks for the University.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for overseeing the testing site, including taking supervising patient temperature checks and health interviews. They will work hands on to deliver top-of-the-line healthcare while maintaining best practice standards.
This Role Offers:
• Part-time role with competitive pay. Must be able to work some weekends.
• Quick start, as soon as next week.
• The chance to work with a close-knit group backed by incredible support staff.
• Patient care-oriented group that seeks to genuinely help people and nursing staff reach peak performance.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality care.
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) will be provided.
• Operate as an RN within the COVID testing unit, leading the nursing staff in delivering excellent care to patients and offering quality support to the medical staff.
• Supervise temperature and patient evaluations/questionnaires for COVID-19 onsite at building entrances.
• Assist patients by providing knowledge, information, services, and assistance to the best of your ability.
• Report testing results to proper entities within reporting requirements and protocols.
• Interview patient, record medical history, and confirm purpose of visits. Including:
• Ensure Confidentiality and safety of patient records
• Complete diagnostic coding and procedures
• Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
• Follow the established standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
• Collaborate with physicians, staff, and other support personnel with strong, clear communication.
• Uphold hospital policies & procedures, as well as industry pest practices.
• Support quality improvement programs to help deliver the highest possible levels of service.
• Must have RN or BSS.
• 2+ years’ nursing experience working in a practice or hospital.
• ACLS, EKG, BLS, and PALS training and certifications a plus.
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
• Commitment to helping others, while displaying a positive attitude.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.