Blue Signal Search
Our client is a hospital and healthcare group focused on providing top notch medical treatments and care to their community. They are looking to hire a Registered Nurse to assist the telemetry team.
The Registered Nurse will work hands on assisting physicians and other clinical team members within the telemetry unit, primarily within cardiac care. This person will leverage a background in a similar med surg/telemetry background in order to provide compassionate, comprehensive care to patient clients.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits.
• A rapidly expanding organization with a tight-knit culture and high employee tenure.
• Patient care-oriented hospital that seeks to genuinely help others while ensuring their employees and staff reach peak performance and career growth.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals with emphasis on employee success and mentorship.
• Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals from the onset.
• Shift is 7pm – 7am.
• Operate as RN within the telemetry unit, supporting the nursing staff in delivering excellent care to patients and offering quality support to the medical staff.
• Administer medication, assess and record patient physical and mental condition, and collaborate on medication management.
• Focus on cardiac care.
• Collaborate with physicians, staff, and other support personnel with strong, clear communication.
• Uphold facility policies & procedures, as well as industry pest practices.
• Support quality improvement programs to help deliver the highest possible levels of service.
• Provide direct patient care to patients using the nursing process including proper documentation, discharge planning, setting family expectations and educating on care, etc.
• Hold valid RN license.
• 2-5 years of nursing experience.
• Must be charge capable.
• Experience within med/surg and/or telemetry. Cardiac experience a plus.
• ACLS, EKG, BLS, and PALS training and certifications required.
• Experience with EMR system a plus.
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
• Commitment to helping others, while displaying a positive attitude.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.