San Diego, CA
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a healthcare group focused on providing top notch medical treatments and care to patients from the comfort of their own homes. They are hiring a Registered Nurse to demonstrate accountability and responsibility in collaborating with the interdisciplinary team to establish and achieve patient goals and maintain high quality patient care.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits.
• Make a difference managing healthcare staff, supporting them to ensure excellent patient care.
• Patient care-oriented healthcare group that seeks to genuinely help people and nursing staff reach peak performance.
• Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals from the onset.
• Incredible growth track depending on where you want your career to lead you.
• Regularly re-evaluate the patient’s nursing needs and initiate necessary revisions to the plan of care.
• Assesses client’s continual care needs.
• Develop care plan and teach patient and caregivers care techniques as appropriate.
• Educate and prepare patients, families, and caregivers to managing their acute and chronic care needs to include.
• Lead and collaborate with other members of inter-disciplinary team (Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Speech Therapist, Social Worker, and CNA) providing patient care.
• Collaborate and communicate with referral partners as appropriate.
• Assume responsibility as Case Manager when deemed necessary by supervisory staff.
• 1+ years of experience in home health nursing or public health sector.
• Registered Nurse licensed in the state of California as well as current/non-expired CRP certification.
• Demonstratable understanding of organizational and nursing policies and procedures.
• Must have a dependable, insured vehicle and current Driver’s License in good standing and clean record.
• Management experience is a plus.
• Quality Driven, patient orientated, team player.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, prioritization, problem solving, and observation skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.