Blue Signal Search
Our client is a hospital and healthcare group focused on providing the highest-level medical treatments and care to those with vascular disorders. They are hiring an RN experienced in clinical care to support the nursing staff and provide the best possible care to patients.
The RN will be responsible for supporting, and occasionally leading, nursing staff to deliver top notch healthcare to all patients and families. The RN will work hands on to provide patient care while always maintaining best practice standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and complimentary benefits including guaranteed time off for all major holidays.
• Great schedule, M-F day shifts. No overnight or second shifts required.
• The chance to work in a small close-knit hospital – giving you the opportunity to come in and hit the ground running backed by incredible support staff.
• Patient care-oriented hospital that seeks to genuinely help people and nursing staff reach peak performance.
• Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals from the onset.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Act as primary RN within unit, leading the nursing staff in delivering excellent care to patients and offering quality support to the medical staff.
• Collaborate with physicians, staff, and other support personnel with strong, clear communication.
• Uphold hospital policies & procedures, as well as industry best practices.
• Support improvement measures to ensure the highest possible levels of quality and service.
• Provide direct patient care to patients using the nursing process including documentation, discharge planning, and setting family expectations and educating on care.
• Act as a supporter and leader in all aspects of the role.
• Valid RN license for respective state required.
• 1+ years’ of Clinical Care nursing experience in ICU, PACU, OR, ER or in some other critical care space.
• Strong communication and collaborative skills.
• Experience working well with a smaller team is a plus.
• Commitment to helping others, while displaying a positive attitude.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.