Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of wireless solutions and wireless modules. They are currently approved by all three major carriers and have strong partnerships with prominent leaders in the wireless space. They are hiring a Regional Sales Manager to drive revenue and market the company’s robust portfolio of products and services.
The Regional Sales Manager will manage high customer demand in areas of wireless network solutions. This role will be responsible for building strong, long-term relationships with enterprise customers to ultimately enable sales opportunities as well as maintain established contracts. This person will play a key role in expanding the company’s market share nationwide.
This Role Offers:
• Fast-growing, rapidly expanding company.
• Company’s wireless solutions are used by all major US carriers and many marquee clients.
• Strong potential for career advancement, internal promotions, and increased responsibility as the company continues its high-growth phase.
• Prospect to build in-depth knowledge alongside some of the best and brightest in the wireless space.
• Working with today’s most in-demand wireless solutions.
• Opportunity to work alongside leaders in the semi-conductor and wireless space.
• Small, agile company with a high-demand product line and an entrepreneurial spirit.
• Culture of hard work, honestly, and continuous learning.
• Collaborate with channel sales team to develop sales territory and expand market share.
• Identify, develop, and execute key business building opportunities that will ensure a sustainable, profitable business model is maintained while supporting existing customer relationships.
• Develop strong business relationships with key decision-makers at the executive level within target accounts.
• Develop, negotiate, and close high-level deals, taking ownership of the sales cycle from start to finish.
• Lead the sales development team by establishing market share and creating lead generation.
• Act as primary point of contact for customers providing a high level of customer service.
• Meet with engineering team to develop cost-effective, customer-focused value propositions for IoT products and services.
• Develop business plans, sales reports, and forecasts. Give feedback and market intelligence to executive management.
• Stay up to date on emerging technologies and market trends. Assist in pricing and product specs as market demands.
• Bachelors’ degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science required.
• 5-10+ years of IoT sales experience, with a background in technical solutions sales and business development for the wireless/telecom industry.
• Experience or background in Cat-M1 or smart city technology.
• Cellular relations and/or extensive knowledge of IoT market verticals, a plus.
• Technical understanding of wireless technologies with the ability to present them in detail to customers.
• Deadline sensitivity and a strong hunter instinct to meet high market demand.
• Strong relationship-building skills for B2B long sales cycles.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and technical presentation skills. Comfortable working with high-level municipality and enterprise decision-makers.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.