Regional Sales Manager – UCaaS, SIP, Cloud
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in business communication and cloud technology – leading the way in the digital revolution. They deliver award-winning end-to-end enterprise solutions for networking, software, and unified communications. As an SMB company looking to support other SMBs, there are no shareholders to impress, and the focus stays on the customer. They are hiring a Regional Sales Manager to market the company’s connectivity network technology solutions.
The Regional Sales Manager will have the opportunity to step into a thriving, high-demand network infrastructure market that is expected to double in the next 15 years. This person will play a key role in expanding the company’s connectivity market share nationwide. This position is backed with heavy support from management and a thriving presales team. The RSM will act as the technical expert on a full suite of UCaaS products.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus commissions. Full benefits package with PTO, medical, dental, etc.
• Female owned and operated company.
• Larger companies don’t provide the same white glove service, with dedicated customer teams, 100% US-based service support, and 100% uptime SLA in front of customers.
• Dedicated team to support and nurture account 90 days post implementation.
• High-performing executive leadership with over 100 combined years of industry experience.
• High employee tenure in sales department.
• 2 sales engineers for every 1 sales rep. Support from pre-sales and Partner Sales Manager.
• Company that owns their own platform, allowing creative pricing to help secure deals.
• Endless opportunity for growth – with a great company culture, lots of teamwork and brainstorming, and no bureaucracy.
• Company in growth mode with several new acquisitions coming into play, recognized among Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies.
• Financially-stable and job-secure opportunity with company that stayed net positive and had no layoffs during 2020.
• Collaborate with established partners and recruit new partners/agents to develop sales territory and achieve goals.
• Close deals for UCaaS solutions, including SIP trunking, cloud PBX, disaster recovery, VoIP, hosted PBX, and more.
• Identify customer business goals and assist business development team in creating custom RFQs/RFPs in response to customers’ networking needs, demonstrating the benefits of owning their own platform.
• Establish relationships with SMBs, sub agents, and other key contacts in a hunter-type role.
• Accounts as low as one seat, and as high as 1000. 10-25 being the main target.
• Support negotiations alongside partners and close deals for end-users.
• Work cross-functionally with marketing and leadership teams to target accounts, leveraging sales engineers, pre-sales, and service support teams.
• Provide accurate reporting and forecasting for partner activities.
• Attend trade shows and industry events as needed.
• 2+ years of channel sales experience in the wireless/telecom industry, with a focus on unified communications software.
• Strong relationship-building skills for B2B long sales cycles.
• Proficiency with Salesforce or another CRM.
• Basic understanding of networking solutions a plus; including SIP, UCaaS, cloud-based text marketing, internal video, UI/UX, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and technical presentation skills. Comfortable working with high-level municipality and enterprise decision-makers.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.