Blue Signal Search
Our client is one of the fastest growing unified cloud companies in the industry. The company has a solid track record of delivering world-class products and solutions to their customers located throughout the country. Our client provides unified cloud solutions to companies of all sizes, including large and mid-market enterprises, across various industries.
To support their continued growth, our client is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to join their highly motivated and talented sales team. The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with channel partners and master agents to generate revenue growth.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, commission plan, 401(K) matching, healthcare, stock options, and more.
• Established, profitable company with an incredible industry reputation from being in the space for over 20 years.
• Company has strong investor funding, capital, and numerous awards.
• Disruptive product offering with high B2B customer demand in a growing market region.
• Sales and product teams are respected experts in the unified cloud space.
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Strong potential for career advancement, internal promotions, and increased responsibility as the company continues its high-growth phase.
• Opportunity to build in-depth sales knowledge alongside some of the best and brightest in the IT space.
• Collaborate with channel partners and sales team to develop sales territory and expand market share nationwide.
• Identify partner-level prospects for unified communications services. Translate company cloud, UCaaS, and SD-WAN solutions into meaningful business opportunities for these customers.
• Qualify partners’ potential and work with other internal teams to sell partnership value proposition to the prospect.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients across many industries, not limited to the technology space.
• Analyze partners’ productivity by tracking metrics and keeping status reports.
• Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to partners and master agents. Identify and resolve technical questions.
• Proactively determine partner/master agent needs and provide appropriate resources. Guarantee partner and customer satisfaction.
• Truly own and sell the value proposition of the company while understanding the industry and the company’s advantages.
• 3+ years of experience in the telecom industry, with direct experience working with channel partners and master agents. Existing relationships beneficial.
• Background selling UCaaS, SD-WAN, Cloud, or similar solutions.
• Proven track record of successfully recruiting, training, and motivating channel partners to drive business revenue.
• Ability to quickly understand channel partners’ and master agents’ business needs and present a solution to meet their goals.
• Experience with solution-selling methodologies and a consultative sales approach.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building sales skills, with strong commitment to serving channel partners and master agents.
• Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.