Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers award-winning end-to-end enterprise solutions for cloud, networking, software, and unified communications. As a 3x Inc. Magazine Fastest Growing Company, they have surpassed revenue expectations year over year. They are hiring a Regional Sales Manager to market the company’s voice and data technology solutions.
The Regional Sales Manager will have the opportunity to step into a thriving, high-demand network infrastructure market that is expected to double in the next 15 years. This person will play a key role in expanding the company’s market share nationwide. This is a newly created position with heavy support from management and a thriving sales team. This person will act as the technical expert on a full suite of UCaaS, SD-WAN, and other products.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions. Full benefits package with 3 weeks PTO, medical, dental, 401(k) match, car allowance, and more.
• Entertainment budget for wining-and-dining with clients.
• Major growth opportunity in the dynamic, high-growth telecom connectivity space.
• Extensive sales support resources: lead generation, sales engineers, implementation team, paid referrals, company-funded market research, and more.
• High-performing executive leadership with over 100 combined years of industry experience.
• Company has millions of dollars in network assets and strong partnerships nationwide.
• High employee tenure in sales department.
• Sales team does all prospecting and closes all deals.
• Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
• Company-sponsored conferences, trade shows, and high-level industry events.
• Collaborate with regional sales teams to develop sales territories in North America, and internationally, by expanding market share.
• Close deals for advanced voice and data technology, including UCaaS, SD-WAN, VoIP, and more.
• Manage pipeline through full lifecycle.
• Accompany sales managers to high-profile meetings with clients and partners.
• Identify customer business goals and assist business development team in creating custom RFQs/RFPs in response to enterprise customers’ networking needs.
• Present budget and forecasting reports to senior leadership.
• Make technical presentations at conferences and trade shows.
• 3+ years of sales experience in the wireless/telecom industry, specializing in voice and data solutions.
• Background in SaaS, UCaaS, SD-WAN, and other related technologies.
• Strong relationship-building skills for B2B long sales cycles.
• Hunter mentality with proven success in building new accounts.
• Proficiency with Salesforce or another CRM.
• Understanding of networking solutions, including:
• Fiber, FTTH, FTTx
• UCaaS, SaaS
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and technical presentation skills. Comfortable working with high-level municipality and enterprise decision-makers.
• 50% travel.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.