Blue Signal Search
Our client is a health and safety company looking to expand offerings into the IoT space. With the best of the best in safety hardware and technology, providing a unified connected solution will launch their offerings to the top of the industry. They are hiring a Regional Sales Manager to enterprise accounts with SaaS and cloud solutions in their assigned territory.
The Regional Sales Manager will conduct various touchpoints with target accounts to create buy-in, developing and strengthening their brand loyalty and creating repeat business opportunity. They will manage the sales cycle of these relationships and focus on closing deals within customers to increase overall market share.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package.
• Mission based on health and safety, helping empower businesses to stay connected and secure.
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to explosive growth within the SaaS, IoT, and wireless technology space.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Company and executive leadership is low bureaucracy, low red-tape, data driven, and results-focused. The bet ideas and most measurable outcomes will always win.
• Establish and nurture strong relations with strategic clients and key decision-makers in order to sell SaaS solutions.
• Respond to RFQs and RFPs, with consideration for service contracts and agreements.
• Develop relationships and alignment at multiple levels – C-level executive sponsors, industry influencers, and decision makers.
• Maximize sales into enterprise accounts and become part of the customers’ overall business solution by appealing to health and safety benefits of solution adoption.
• Participate in cross sell and up sell opportunities. Penetrating additional buyers within the accounts, identifying their needs, and then configuring an appropriate offering from portfolio to meet those needs.
• Close large, long-cycle deals, consult on contractual terms, and find a favorable compromise between service terms and client needs.
• Build pipeline of qualified opportunities to continually supplement sales, forecasting market positioning and determining share.
• Stay current on technologies and developments within the SaaS market, noting competitor positioning and providing insights to company strategy.
• 5+ years of experience in software and/or SaaS sales, business development, or account management.
• Knowledge of standard service contracts and agreements surrounding SaaS.
• Experience within health and safety industry a plus.
• Must have experience with enterprise applications including architecture, requirements, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
• Proven ability to develop strong account relationships, leading to repeat business and long-term partnerships.
• Ability to be communicate with all levels of the business, from C-suite to engineers, to best determine pain points, collect insight on the needs of clients, and create applicable contracts.
• CRM software experience i.e. Salesforce.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.