Blue Signal Search
Our client is a top manufacturer and OEM of wireless tech and has deep involvement in tech testing and solutions for a variety of applications. They deliver solutions involving semiconductors, RF products, instrumentation, autonomous robotics, and more for various software and hardware products in medical, industrial, aerospace, energy, defense, automotive, and communications verticals. They are hiring a Regional Sales Manager to aggressively prospect new accounts and generate sales revenue for their assigned market.
The Regional Sales Manager is a wireless devices expert who contributes sales and business development expertise into potential projects, client acquisition, and deal closing. They will have heavy involvement with a variety of chipped and circuited products.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401K match, and more.
• Opportunity to own sales and accounts in several highly competitive and technologically advanced verticals, truly shaping the sales processes and messaging to provide the best support possible to customers.
• Diverse, successful portfolio of devices with a wide range of applications.
• Opportunity to interact with and learn from tenured team. Highly experienced leadership with an extensive hardware/electrical sales background at large enterprises, deep technical expertise, and R&D experience.
• Financially stable, 20+ year strong company that’s grown revenue 30% per year.
• Agile and responsive team with an entrepreneurial mindset backed by extensive funding, that’s open to ideas of all shapes and sizes, with low bureaucracy to ensure follow through.
• High level of control over sales goals, process, and regional strategy. Opportunity to support product optimization and improvement with customer and market insights.
• In-depth sales support and training with weekly education opportunities, supporting true leadership and career development opportunities.
• Relocation support available.
• Build and implement long- and short-term sales and go-to-market strategies for company solutions, touching virtually 95% of the business that comes in.
• Develop annual plans for RF solutions, engineering services, optical fiber, scanner sales, custom MCMs, build to prints, tape and reel, and analytics solutions, especially within the aerospace, automotive, energy, and other various markets.
• Individual contributor and leadership responsibility – sometimes leading team of sales reps and other direct reports to deliver on sales metrics, strategy fulfillment, and budget adherence; other times, selling direct to customers and closing complex sales.
• Fulfill touchpoints with accounts, create quotes, and ensure full vetting of deal before presenting to client.
• Manage and cultivate high-level commercial account relationships, acting as sales expert and mentoring different channels.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota objectives, driving revenue.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets. Identify new prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and develop compelling use cases. Understand customer expectations and negotiate contracts effectively.
• Create proposals, track metrics, and provide project estimates for leadership and other teams. Participate in technical discussions and exchanges regarding technology developments, next generation developments and roadmaps.
• Up to 50% travel.
• Degree level: BSEE or BSCS; MBA preferred with management or technical specialization.
• Deep knowledge of major industry players, major industry clients, regional and global market trends, emerging and disruptive technologies, and systems/software. Background in distributor sales beneficial.
• Background in engineering, sales engineering, or other technical application role required, with the following technical stack:
• RF standard products
• Custom MCMs, build to print, design to spec RF modules
• Semiconductor services like test, qualification, tape and reel, package assembly
• 5+ years of experience in the wireless RF industry with extensive high-level sales experience and ownership over large-scale initiatives and large commercial accounts.
• Experience managing managers and direct reports within complex cross-functional teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile commercial clients.
• Technical awareness of wireless network technologies.
• Understanding of commercial pricing, PnL, impact analysis, and business management is a strong plus.
• Test/measurement experience is a plus.
• Must be able to travel for events, conferences, customer meetings, field sales, etc.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.