Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of wireless solutions and wireless modules. They are currently approved by all three major carriers and have strong partnerships with prominent leaders in the wireless space. They are hiring a Regional Sales Manager to drive revenue by maximizing the market opportunity by selling the company’s robust portfolio of hardware products and services.
The Regional Sales Manager will inherit an existing portfolio of active key accounts within their region with a high customer demand in areas of wireless network solutions and I-IoT and big opportunity for growth. This role will be responsible for building strong, long-term relationships with new and existing enterprise customers to ultimately enable sales opportunities as well as maintain established contracts. This person will play a key role in expanding the company’s market share nationwide.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions and performance bonuses.
• Full benefits package, including medical/dental, stock options, 401(K) company match, and more.
• Excellent market opportunity: data usage is soaring, IoT is growing, and many industries are investing in connectivity.
• Highly supportive leadership with a culture of investing and growing employees.
• Award-winning team with a history of innovative connectivity solutions.
• Company has approval from all major carriers in the U.S., plus many niche and international carriers.
• Premium product offering of fully managed services that goes above and beyond many larger companies.
• Opportunity to pick up a well-performing territory and maximize the revenue streams.
• Company has a culture of mutual support and fostering a “start-up culture” with the support and resources of a large company.
• Debt-free, stable company with experienced leadership and strong financial prospects.
• Strong career growth opportunity. Emphasis on career development and an opportunity to work cross-functionally with other teams.
• Collaborate with channel sales team to develop sales territory and expand market share.
• Identify, develop, and execute key business building opportunities that will ensure a sustainable, profitable business model is maintained while supporting existing customer relationships.
• Hunt new market opportunities within your region: Enterprise, Utilities, Transport, Electric Vehicles, and more.
• Develop strong business relationships with key decision-makers at the executive level within target accounts.
• Develop, negotiate, and close high-level deals, taking ownership of the sales cycle from start to finish.
• Lead the sales development team by establishing market share and creating lead generation.
• Act as primary point of contact for customers providing a high level of customer service.
• Meet with engineering team to develop cost-effective, customer-focused value propositions for IoT products and services.
• Develop business plans, sales reports, and forecasts. Give feedback and market intelligence to executive management.
• Stay up to date on emerging technologies and market trends. Assist in pricing and product specs as market demands.
• 5-10+ years of IoT sales experience, with a background in technical solutions sale, account management, and business development for the wireless/telecom industry.
• Strong hunter mentality and ability to close and maintain a book of business.
• Technical understanding of wireless technologies and ability to present them to customers, including: 5G, LTE, Wireless, Telecom, CBRS, Network Hardware/Software, etc.
• Cellular relations and/or extensive knowledge of IoT market verticals, a plus.
• Deadline sensitivity and a strong hunter instinct to meet high market demand.
• Strong relationship-building skills for B2B long sales cycles.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and technical presentation skills. Comfortable working with high-level municipality and enterprise decision-makers.
• Travel included.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.