Regional Sales Manager – Asset Tracking IoT Devices
Internet of Things
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a top telecommunications provider, serving customers around the globe. They deliver pioneering IoT solutions in the agriculture, alternative energy, oil and gas, transportation, and government verticals. They are hiring a Regional Sales Manager – Asset Tracking IoT Devices to take ownership of business development functions and sales strategies to drive market expansion in the asset tracking vertical.
The Regional Sales Manager – Asset Tracking IoT Devices is an IoT and telecommunications expert who contributes to potential projects, client acquisition, and deal closing. This individual will be responsible for managing existing IoT relationships as well as recruiting and onboarding new partnerships to drive direct sales in their region.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401K match, employee stock purchase program and more.
• Excellent work/life balance with generous PTO and paid holidays.
• Ability to own sales and accounts in several highly competitive and technologically advanced verticals, truly shaping the sales processes and messaging to provide the best support possible to customers.
• Diverse, successful portfolio of solutions with a wide range of applications.
• High level of control over sales goals, process, and regional strategy. Opportunity to support product optimization and improvement with customer and market insights.
• Manage existing partnerships and cultivate high-level account relationships, acting as sales expert and mentoring different channels.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets, including agriculture, alternative energy, transportation, and government.
• Identify list of targeted prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and develop compelling use cases. Qualify leads through company research and strategic meetings.
• Understand customer expectations and negotiate contracts effectively.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota objectives, driving revenue, expanding market share, and acting as a lead generator in business development.
• Create proposals, track metrics, and provide project estimates for leadership and other teams.
• Participate in technical discussions and exchanges regarding product developments, next generation developments, and roadmaps.
• Train and assist direct customers and partners in sales and marketing activities.
• Track sales productivity via account mapping, call planning, and CRM tools.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in related discipline.
• 6+ years of field sales management experience focused on selling IoT solutions/products.
• Proven successful sales and marketing background in asset tracking, remote worker safety, and/or related verticals.
• Strong understanding of the telecommunications industry, and expertise in wireless or satellite communications a plus.
• Demonstrated customer acquisition, relationship building, and business scaling skills.
• Familiarity with MS Office, and common CRM or sales software.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent skills in communication, presentations, and negotiation.
• Proven ability to successfully work remotely.
• Moderate travel will be required to meet with clients on-site.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.