Regional Sales Executive
Cloud & Managed Services
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of communication technology. With a robust portfolio of solutions, our client offers PaaS, cloud, and business automation solutions to clients around the world. To support their continued growth, they are seeking a Regional Sales Executive to join their highly motivated and talented sales team.
The Regional Sales Executive will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with channel partners and their customers to generate revenue growth. This person will play a key role in expanding the company’s market share nationwide through both channel development and direct sales efforts.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous commission structure and comprehensive benefits.
• High employee tenure in sales department.
• Established, profitable company with an incredible industry reputation from being in the space for over 20 years.
• Disruptive product offering with high B2B customer demand in a growing market region.
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Strong company culture with values that guide how they work.
• Collaborate with channel partners and sales team to develop sales strategy and expand market share nationwide.
• Exceed sales quotas and revenue growth targets through direct sales and channel development efforts.
• Identify partner-level prospects for communication technology services. Translate company cloud, cPaaS, and voice solutions into meaningful business opportunities for these customers.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients across many industries, not limited to the technology space.
• Manage SLAs and customer service strategies.
• Maintain an updated database in sales database including all activities, partners, and opportunities with their current status.
• Truly own and sell the value proposition of the company while understanding the industry and the company’s advantages.
• 10+ years of sales/channel leadership experience in the technology industry.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field preferred.
• Background selling intelligent virtual agents (IVAs) or AI.
• Strong relationship-building skills for B2B long sales cycles.
• Proficiency with Salesforce or similar CRM.
• Demonstrated history exceeding sales quotas.
• Experience with solution-selling methodologies and a consultative sales approach.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.