Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of wireless infrastructure solutions in in-building/outdoor distributed antenna systems, small cells, Wi-Fi, and more. As a leader in this space, they have a powerful national presence and a respected industry reputation. They are hiring a Regional Sales Engineer to support the business development team within a leading market region.
The Regional Sales Engineer is a new position, open due to growing demand, with strong support and significant market opportunity. They will accompany top business development executives to present wireless deployment solutions, targeting suppliers, carriers, etc.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus generous bonus package and comprehensive benefits.
• Consistent, responsive performance backed by company guarantees.
• Outstanding post-sales value: top-level field support and top-level deployment customer service.
• Company is profitable with a culture of reinvesting in their employees, supporting continuous learning through paid OEM/vendor certifications.
• Dynamic, well-funded sales team that is well recognized in their current industry verticals and flexible to take advantage of new markets.
• Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
• Strong relationships with all major US carriers.
• Fully funded trips to top industry conferences and trade shows.
• Identify customer wireless goals and develop RFQs/RFPs that integrate customer needs with company solutions.
• Demonstrate wireless infrastructure and private connectivity solutions to clients, such as suppliers, during the pre-sales process.
• Educate clients on connectivity augmentation solutions, including small cells, in-building DAS and small cells, Wi-Fi, private wireless, etc.
• Support business development within the sales region, partnering with sales reps and identifying sales opportunities with new clients.
• Provide guidance and feedback to account managers/sales leaders as needed.
• Manage technical pre-sales documentation (statements of work, stated technical requirements, spec sheets, and proposals).
• Make technical presentations at conferences and industry trade shows.
• 5+ years of experience in technical sales or sales engineering within the wireless space.
• Established relationships with wireless suppliers preferred.
• Industry background within wireless infrastructure, connectivity, and other wireless solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in or a related field.
• Ability to discuss wireless technology, including:
• DAS and small cells
• 3G, 4G/LTE, and emerging 5G
• Private wireless
• High degree of accountability and organizational skills required.
• Some travel.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.