Blue Signal Search
Our client is an IaaS firm that designs and builds scalable virtualized cloud computing platforms. As an AWS Premiere Partner, they have built world-class public cloud solutions for enterprise-level business applications, marketing, data management, and data analytics. Their cybersecurity tools and strategy development have made them one of the most respected managed cloud service providers in the industry. They are hiring a Regional Enterprise Sales Manager to manage enterprise sales opportunities.
The Regional Enterprise Sales Manager is a business expert who demonstrates the huge ROI opportunity in managed cloud services. They will have access to outstanding marketing tools, and resources. Capitalizing on the market boom in their territory, they will market managed cloud and IaaS solutions to large enterprises.
This Role Offers:
• Aggressive base salary with uncapped commission incentives and performance bonuses. Company-paid full benefits package includes contributory healthcare plan, unlimited paid time off, 401(k) match, and more.
• AWS Premiere Partner and SOC2 compliance certification.
• IaaS agreements in place with Fortune 500 companies and many Fortune 2000 companies.
• High visibility in the company, including direct access to VP of Sales and other VP-level executives.
• Industry reputation as a top global provider of managed cloud services: one of the top 5 companies in AWS migrations and top 5 in cloud native applications.
• Company has strong funding and numerous awards, including rapid growth within the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
• Disruptive product offering with high B2B customer demand in a growing market region.
• Sales and product teams are respected experts in the managed cloud space.
• Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture with strong pipeline of sales resources.
• Dedicated solutions engineers to assist with closing large and complex deals.
• Identify large enterprise firms as prospects for managed cloud services. Translate company cloud and IaaS solutions into meaningful business opportunities for these customers.
• Educate enterprise business owners on public cloud solutions, including cloud native applications, AWS capabilities, and design/build services.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients across many industries, not limited to the technology space.
• Lead meetings and sales presentations with the key decision-making executives of target customers. Close deals and manage contract negotiations.
• Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers. Identify and resolve technical questions.
• Manage SLAs and customer service strategies.
• 5+ years of experience in senior direct sales roles, preferably managing enterprise-level long cycle technical sales. History of excelling in sales.
• 3+ years of industry experience within managed services, including SaaS/cloud applications, data security, and regulatory compliance for enterprise clients.
• Ability to discuss the benefits of cloud services technology, including:
• Hybrid vs. private cloud computing models
• Effective cybersecurity strategies for hybrid cloud users
• Data management and analytics tools
• Cloud-native applications
• AWS (Amazon Web Services), including IAM, MFA, and VPC
• Microsoft Azure
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related technical field, or equivalent experience.
• Existing senior-level relationships with enterprise companies is a plus.
• Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.