Blue Signal Search
Our client is recognized as one of the top real estate firms on a global level offering a range of real estate services to property owners, investors, buyers, and sellers. They are looking to hire a Regional Director of Marketing to plan, implement, and measure demand-gen programs that drive brand awareness, inbound pipeline generation, and accelerated inbound revenue.
The Regional Director of Marketing is a B2B marketing expert who will work on diverse projects on a regional scale with a focus on implementing innovative business development programs. They will develop and oversee campaigns that drive service messaging that positions them as a market and thought leader in key real estate segments. They will have access to a huge pool of resources and manage mid to large sized marketing teams.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and generous vacation plan.
• Be apart of a multi-billion dollar brand and work alongside passionate professionals in the space, opening career advancement paths on a global scale.
• Award winning philosophy and company culture based around Diversity and Inclusion and each individual’s contribution and success.
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Global relationships and partnerships across the industry that leverage further exposure, education, and advancement.
• Large pool of financial resources for software and technology, as well as continued support for trainings and certifications.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established, company and associate yourself with a household name.
• Develop multi-channel business development programs, including setting and executing strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results.
• Partner with teams across the organization to create content, web functionality, and paid media campaigns, to build lead database and increase inbound inquiries on a regional level.
• Lead the execution of marketing strategies from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
• Run regional marketing campaigns and closely monitor conversions, CPC, CTR, and other key metrics. Optimize conversions and ROI.
• Proactively understand customer needs and align service offerings and industry expertise to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value.
• Research and analyze competitors in the real estate space and analyze performance in various ranking touchpoints.
• Ensure all aspects of business are on brand, consistent, focused on customer outcomes, and employ best marketing practices.
• 8+ years of marketing and management experience.
• Proven experience in driving business development with strong knowledge of B2B marketing.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, business, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
• Strong leadership skills with proven ability to lead large marketing teams.
• In-depth knowledge of digital marketing campaign strategy, tools, software, and techniques.
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
• Knowledge and use of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, preferred.
• Background or knowledge of real estate industry, preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.