Blue Signal Search
Our client is recognized as one of the top firms in their space of professional services. They are looking to hire a Contract Recruiting Researcher to assist in identifying and qualifying the candidate selection pool for the recruiting team.
The Recruiting Researcher will focus on supporting the talent acquisition team with administrative and project support including sourcing, scheduling interviews, creating resumes, maintaining applicant tracking system, etc. This role will be instrumental in the support for talent acquisition for the company.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage with excellent work life balance.
• Be a part of a multibillion-dollar brand and work alongside passionate professionals in the space, opening career advancement paths on a global scale.
• Company culture based around Diversity and Inclusion and each individual’s contribution and success.
• Ample opportunities for continued education and career advancement.
• Global relationships and partnerships across the industry that leverage further exposure, education, and advancement.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company and associate yourself with a household name.
• Interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Dice, and CareerBuilder.
• Collaborate and build strong relationships with business leadership in the US and Latin America.
• Screening applications/resumes and updating candidates on the hiring processes.
• Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs.
• Solicit referrals from current employees and external networks.
• Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities.
• Conduct candidate prescreens and behavioral-based interviews.
• Collaborate with leaders to advise on best practices, interviewing and assessment techniques, and market intelligence.
• Develop and maintain internal relationships with other team members and hiring managers to ensure an understanding of business requirements.
• 3+ years of experience in full-cycle, outbound recruiting and/or candidate research.
• Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques and interviewing potential candidates.
• Ability to positively present the company and open roles to potential candidates.
• Background working closely with business executives through the sourcing and hiring process.
• Experience using CRM systems, LI Recruiter, and other social media platforms and job boards to identify potential candidates.
• Strong computer and presentation skills in MS Office suite.
• Excellent written and verbal communication, organizational, and project management skills.
• Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese would be a big plus but not required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.