Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client offers business and financial consulting services to companies across the country. With over 50 years in the industry, they have built an impressive reputation based on bringing value and integrity to all client services. Due to continued growth of the practice, they are seeking a Recruiter to join the ranks of their renowned CPA firm.
This person will not only be tasked with filling open roles across the firm but also ensuring that the new hires/applicants experience a premier and seamless journey from application to onboarding. Additionally, they will be instrumental in developing an ongoing, dynamic talent pipeline, ensuring the firm is perpetually positioned to attract and retain top-tier talent in the industry.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, bonus opportunities, 401(k) program, PTO, and comprehensive health, dental, vision, and prescription plans.
• Access to professional development initiatives including company University, internal/external CPE courses, coaching program, and niche rotation program.
• Be part of a team that emphasizes collaboration and innovation, within a firm that is deeply rooted in a mission to uplift those in pursuit of their highest potential.
• Engage in a role that works synergistically with all firm departments, facilitating a holistic and supportive approach to recruitment.
• Opportunities for professional memberships and licenses, on-site soft skills, and leadership training.
• Steer the firmwide recruitment strategy, collaborating with the Campus Recruitment Team and ensuring alignment with broader firm objectives.
• Establish and nurture an ongoing candidate pipeline through passive recruitment, networking, and other strategic means.
• Spearhead the identification and exploration of new recruitment opportunities, events, and platforms.
• Ensure recruitment and selection processes are effective, efficient, and aligned with the firm’s strategic hiring needs.
• Foster relationships across the firm at all levels, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of both tactical and strategic hiring requirements.
• Oversee and enhance the new hire journey from offer to onboarding, ensuring an exceptional experience for all new team members.
• Advocate for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) through all recruitment initiatives.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field.
• 7+ years of full lifecycle recruiting and/or talent acquisition experience.
• Familiarity with Accounting, Finance, or Professional Services recruitment preferred.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite and adeptness in utilizing talent management tools and platforms.
• Proven experience in sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding processes.
• Adept knowledge of employment laws, regulations, and best practices pertaining to talent acquisition.
• Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal, coupled with excellent interpersonal and relationship management capabilities.
• Exceptional organizational and time management abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
• Ability to navigate a rapidly evolving environment and manage multiple priorities with a problem-solving approach.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm, specializing in human resources (HR) recruitment. Our HR recruiters have a strong reputation for finding top-performing talent in areas such as HR leadership, talent acquisition, and HR operations. Learn more at bit.ly/3PValhv
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.