Blue Signal Search
Our client is a rural medical practice focused on providing top notch orthopedic care to their community. They are hiring a Radiology Technologist to fill in while some of the staff is required to quarantine to ensure safety precautions. This will be a short-term position.
The Radiology Technologist will perform various Interventional Radiology duties to help to achieve optimal facility workflow and excellent customer service in all aspects. The Radiology Technologist will be responsible for setup, testing, and setup of equipment; ensuring records are up to date and compliant with requirements; and more.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive pay rate with regular weekday working hours.
• The chance to work in a close-knit medical practice with the opportunity to get your foot in the door through a temporary position.
• Patient care-oriented medical center that seeks to genuinely help patients and staff reach peak performance.
• Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals and the consistent opportunity to learn and grow in your craft.
• Perform the setup, acquisition and processing of chest extremity radiographic procedures in accordance with established departmental/facility policies and procedures.
• Perform Interventional Radiology (IR) procedures and observes patient during procedure to ensure patient’s safety and comfort.
• Obtains and evaluates images for technical quality assurance factors including image laterality marking and annotation as required by IR procedure protocols.
• Maintains equipment in efficient operating order. Performs and documents all required quality control testing. Contacts service for repair and maintenance as directed.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment. Sanitizing surroundings and equipment regularly while always wearing a mask.
• 1+ year of experience working as a Radiology Technologist, preferred.
• Strong understanding and skilled in the following areas, MRI, X-ray, Radiologic Images, C-Arm, and PACS.
• ARRT certification and completion of Radiologic Technology Program required.
• Must have a valid Wyoming State Board of Radiologic Technologists license.
• BLS Healthcare Provider certification required.
• Understanding of HIPPA requirements and other regulatory guidance standards.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.