Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com
Our client is a leading manufacturer of plastic and organic packaging solutions. To ensure their commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction, they are in search of a Quality Supervisor. This person will be responsible for managing and overseeing all quality assurance and regulatory compliance activities related to the production of their packaging solutions.
The Quality Supervisor will lead efforts to maintain the highest level of product quality and safety. This includes developing, implementing, and maintaining quality programs, policies, and procedures, ensuring compliance with industry standards and government regulations.
Salary range: 50K-55K + Bonus
Shift: 6:30A – 3:30P
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay.
• Opportunity to be a part of a company known for its innovation within sustainable products.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation. They treat their workforce like family!
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant management.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• Strong focus on manufacturing excellence and continuous improvement.
• Develop, implement, and oversee comprehensive quality assurance and control programs.
• Conduct internal, external, and regulatory audits, and ensure timely resolution of any identified issues.
• Collaborate with R&D and Manufacturing departments in the development and testing of new products and processes.
• Develop statistically significant sampling plans for incoming raw materials and in-process quality checks.
• Oversee and develop the company’s Facility Audit Program to ensure compliance with internal/external requirements.
• Recruit, train, develop, and lead quality assurance and control technicians.
• Review and analyze data, recommend changes based on findings, and verify the effectiveness of implemented changes.
• Oversee Document Control and lead Change Control (formulas, raw materials, and packaging materials) systems.
• Organize and complete all product investigations, Non-Conformances, Out of Specifications (OOS), and Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs).
• Associate’s degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Relevant certifications (e.g., CQMOE, CQE, or CQA), a plus.
• 5+ years of quality-related experience in a manufacturing setting.
• Solid understanding of manufacturing processes, process development, and troubleshooting.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required. Familiarity with ERP systems, particularly NetSuite.
• Ability to work cohesively within a team and independently with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrates excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills are crucial; being detail-oriented and able to multitask effectively is a must.
About Blue Signal:
As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the plastics & packaging space. Our plastics recruiters have deep industry expertise in plastics manufacturing, packaging design, and materials engineering. Learn more at bit.ly/42LvQVM
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.