Blue Signal Search
Our client is a top electrical company, with a strong history of successful business growth. They are hiring a Quality Control Supervisor to aid in the expansion and development of the overall department. This person will direct and supervise the quality control department in the inspection and quality control procedures regarding purchased material, in-process material, and finished products to ensure that quality control standards are met.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay and comprehensive benefits.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to re-restructure the department.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie respect and support.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Opportunity to learn niche skills and advance industry knowledge.
• Supervise Quality Control team related reporting of system issues and improvements.
• Oversee and coordinate a distributed team of quality control professionals to lead expansive manufacturing efforts.
• Partner effectively with Development, PM, and other developers to design and implement meeting the spirit of Quality standards.
• Identifying ways to increase velocity while continuing to maintain a high standard of quality.
• Continually assess and evaluate existing coverage and quality.
• Define and manage KPIs, and lead PoCs and test-and-learns.
• Develop, modify, apply, and maintain quality evaluation and control documents and protocols.
• Receive and provide feedback to staff and department manager on observations leading to improved adherence to GMP standards.
• Coach and develop area personnel regarding concerns or deficiencies and report area personnel concerns or deficiencies to management.
• 2+ years of Quality Control processes experience within the technology or electrical vertical.
• Proven experience managing, mentoring, leading, and oversee a growing Quality Control team.
• Strong history of working on multiple projects and adapting to changing priorities, including inventory requirements.
• Background resolving problems related to the technical subject matter.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills – listening, questioning, explaining, presenting, and providing feedback.
• Demonstratable PC skills in Microsoft Office Suite and ERP systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, extensive experience can take the place of this requirement.
• Creole or French bilingualism, a HUGE plus.
• Ability to travel 10-15% if needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.