Quality Control Engineer
Bergen County, NJ
Logistics & Supply Chain
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in molecular diagnostics and technology. They deliver extensive medical testing expertise, working with state-of-the-art technology and practices to deliver clients accurate and fast results. They are hiring a Quality Control Engineer to ensure quality control efforts for their supplier products.
The Quality Control Engineer will be focused on auditing and checking the quality of supplier products and manufacturing to ensure product requirements are met. This role is at the forefront of driving process improvements, to better support the engineering team, customers, and suppliers.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
• Highly respected industry reputation based on innovative products and technologies.
• Close-knit environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Work alongside a team of strong technical professionals offering services to truly impact and support those making advancements within the field of medicine.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry; very high average employee tenure.
• Responsible for leadership in day-to-day operations of supplier management to include safety, quality, efficiencies, and meeting customer expectations.
• Align QC standards, frameworks, and testing methods with overall business strategy.
• Consult with vendors and suppliers to ensure product compliance and drive root cause and corrective action.
• Utilize quality analytics tools to validate resolution of any issues to ensure quality goals are met and sustainable.
• Implement and monitor quality control, new equipment, and/or methods.
• Demonstrate the ability to make technical decisions regarding testing and problem solving.
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics, and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets, quality, and safety.
• Build structure for continuous improvement program through team management.
• Follow all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure safety and quality standards.
• 5+ years of quality control and/or supplier management experience.
• BA in Engineering or related field, required.
• Firm background and understanding or ISO standards. ISO Lead Auditor certification, a plus.
• Experience establishing and running a QC operation, including benchmarking and testing.
• Experience working closely with suppliers and manufacturers.
• Tech-savvy with strong skills in MS Office Suite.
• Analytical mind-set with strong data analysis skills.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.