Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading supplement company, with a strong history of successful business growth. They are hiring a QA Manager to oversee the production process, ensuring that all products meet consistent standards. This person will be responsible for developing and implementing quality control tests, inspecting products at various stages, and writing reports documenting production issues.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay and comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision covered 100%.
• Multiple career advancement paths.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie respect and support.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Opportunity to learn niche skills and advance industry knowledge.
• Implementing methods to inspect, test and evaluate products and production equipment.
• Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
• Working according to deadlines for the delivery of products.
• Plan, coordinate and provide corrective action follow-up for internal audits including GMP, foreign material, and Food Defense.
• Training and managing production line staff in production practices and quality assessment of goods.
• Track products through the manufacturing process to guarantee that each part of the process is correct.
• Provide technical assistance to operations regarding process deviation reports and product specifications.
• Perform documentation review, HACCP verification activities and SSOP monitoring activities (pre-operational and operational) as necessary.
• Assist in product traceability and mock recall exercises, 3rd party and customer audits.
• Execute the requirements of the environmental monitoring programs including weekly and monthly microbial testing as required; taking appropriate actions to ensure compliance.
• Communicate deficiencies and Continuous Improvement opportunities to Quality Assurance and Operations Management; support the CAPA and implementation of process changes.
• Performing detailed and recorded inspections of final products so the products are up to industry and company standards.
• Eliminating products that are not up to standards and finding the reasons for product problems.
• 2+ years of experience managing employees and providing strong leadership and mentorship.
• Proven experience supporting/attending audits (FDA, BRC, USDA, and Customer).
• Bachelor’s degree (B.S.), HACCP/PC certification and process control training preferred.
• Strong history of working on multiple projects and adapting to changing priorities, including inventory requirements.
• Proven skills evaluating and implementing strategies that improve overall quality and profitability.
• Strong business and technical skills across all functions within a manufacturing environment.
• Experience in implementing and enforcing policies, programs, and procedures.
• Experience in managing multiple projects and assignments.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Proficiency in such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Database software such as Microsoft Access.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.