Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of cloud-based applications for the public sector. Their innovation-forward business model has driven consistently high growth and profitability over their history, with 18% growth last year. They are hiring an Account Manager to fuel further growth in government, SLED, utility, and transit accounts.
The Account Manager will bring a fresh vision and toolset to the sales force operating within this target vertical. This vision for the wireless market will take advantage of growth opportunities and increase market share globally.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus sizeable benefits package.
• Opportunity to join an innovative sales team operating within one of the most exciting industries in the tech world today – the internet of things.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the sales team and restructure commercial sales processes and relationships.
• Best-in-class technology with a diverse wireless solutions portfolio in key growth areas.
• Company is financially stable, debt-free, and expected to double revenue within 5 years.
• Strong company culture of mentorship.
• Exceptional product portfolio with 500+ patents that will shape the way this company impacts the cloud industry and wireless world.
• Work to connect people, applications, and devices in high-demand markets such as commercial construction and consumer products.
• Strategize and put to action long- and short-term sales and go-to-market strategies for company solutions. Meet goals to support outdoor small cell, underground fiber, A&E, DAS, and other sales; especially within public sector accounts.
• Manage and cultivate high-level utilities and public service account relationships.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota objectives.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets. Identify new prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and develop compelling use cases. Understand customer expectations and negotiate contracts effectively.
• Degree level: BSEE or BSCS; MBA preferred.
• Deep knowledge of major industry players, including carriers, VARs, ISPs, regional and global distributors, emerging and disruptive integrators, and related systems/technology.
• High-level relationships in verticals such as, wireless carriers (AT&T), CATV (Comcast, Charter, Dish), and/or electric utility a plus.
• Must have experience selling to government or public sector accounts.
• 5+ years of experience in the wireless communications industry with extensive high-level sales experience and ownership over large accounts.
• Previous knowledge and/or experience selling network, small cell, and fiber services in the communications space or ability to quickly learn on the job.
• Technical stack:
• 5G, CBRS
• VOIP, ethernet, Wi-Fi
• DAS, RF, fiber
• Understanding of commercial pricing, P&L, impact analysis, and business management is a strong plus.
• Extremely motivated mindset and drive for success.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile commercial clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.