Blue Signal Search
Our client is a market leader in wireless telecom consulting and solutions. Their fiber optic network, DAS, broadband, and other wireless solutions support clients in education, government, entertainment, and other industry verticals. They are hiring a Project Manager to lead and manage all aspects of site acquisition for network infrastructure projects.
The Project Manager role is client facing that requires strong relationship building and leadership skills. The company is facing high demand, so this person has the opportunity to capitalize on huge market growth within the next few years.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonus, and comprehensive benefits package, including healthcare options and a 401(k).
• Opportunity to play a leading role in large infrastructure projects and interface with some of the largest telecom clients in the nation.
• Strong product demand is projected to steadily increase as Tier-2 demand grows for DAS and small cell solutions over the next decade.
• Opportunity to manage internal resource teams of 10+ reports in newly developed division.
• Room to achieve – or overachieve – the objectives put forth, and benefit from that growth.
• Manage and serve as the initial point of contact for the team and clients on all wireless infrastructure projects.
• Manage new site builds, right of way, and modifications to sites.
• Responsible for leading entirety of the project from set up, scheduling, site acquisition, budgets, construction management, etc.
• Present internal executives and the client with frequent updates through all phases of projects.
• Responsible for managerial duties such as, finalizing and submitting purchase orders, and monitoring team’s workload.
• Connect and build strong lasting bonds with new and existing clients.
• Work cross-functionally with other project units to deliver projects on time, and within scope.
• Provide strong top-down support, including teambuilding, individual development, relationship building, team cohesion, and leadership organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in related industry and/or PMP certification
• In-depth experience managing network infrastructure projects and site acquisition.
• Skilled in reading construction drawings.
• Strong background working with all major Carriers (TMO, ATT, VZ, Dish)
• Skilled in scheduling and budget management
• Experience in management roles and leading a team, preferred.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong technical understanding of telecom and wireless technology, infrastructure, engineering, site development, and/or construction projects.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.