Blue Signal Search
Our client designs and installs DAS networks for clients who need the most advanced connectivity solutions on the market. They are approved by all major carriers and work extensively with tower companies and other neutral hosts. They are hiring a Project Manager to oversee proposals, change orders, estimates, and RFQs for DAS wireless installation projects.
The Project Manager will oversee the pricing, financials, documentation, and tracking for wireless installations. They will work alongside a team of top engineers and PMs to deliver excellent DAS installations for high-rises, enterprise venues, education facilities, public safety, and healthcare venues.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus.
• Full benefits package includes medical/dental/vision coverage, 401(k) company match, skills training, travel expense reimbursement, and flexible work schedule.
• Carefully selected high-profile projects, including Fortune 500 companies, industrial campuses, universities, prominent office venues, and top enterprise property owners.
• Exposure to high-end wireless technology with significant market growth: enterprise-grade small cell, advanced DAS systems of various sizes, and new in-building technology.
• Leadership has an “engineers first” business strategy to deliver high quality. High employee tenure and a large resource pool.
• Access to VPs, directors, and senior directors; responsive and experienced management team.
• High degree of input both in technical project specifications as well as business strategy.
• Opportunity for advanced skills development, including on-the-job training, company-sponsored industry certification training programs, and more.
• Oversee in-building DAS and small cell projects from proposal to close-out. Set project estimates, timeline, scope, and milestones.
• Lead the team in completing projects to high quality standards within the project schedule.
• Assist in developing RFPs and related scope and quote materials for major sales.
• Manage bid documents, invoicing, subcontracting, and purchasing for projects. Submit regular reports on progress, financial status, and inventory control.
• Collaborate with engineering team on designs, providing detailed design input for projects to ensure top quality. Participate in design reviews.
• Conduct site surveys, data collection, inspections, and safety monitoring.
• Manage project documentation, including BOM, quote book, invoices, review package, and close-out package.
• 5+ years of project experience in wireless/telecom or construction.
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred.
• Prior experience managing budgets and schedules for telecom projects (DAS, small cell, etc.).
• High attention to detail and quality in a deadline-focused environment.
• Strong skills in MS Excel and MS Project.
• Superb communication; able to coordinate between departments and with third party vendors.
• Industry certifications (PMP, LEED) strongly preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.