Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading systems integrator providing wireless deployment services for in-building DAS, small cells, and enterprise-grade Wi-Fi networks. Their highly rated, scalable network solutions meet the huge demand for top-quality wireless coverage in large offices buildings, airports, hospitals, stadiums, military projects, and convention centers. They are hiring a Project Manager to lead and oversee a wide range of DAS projects from end to end.
The Project Manager will oversee cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive success from project launch to finalization, including scheduling, BOM creation, vendor management, compliance, client communications, etc. They will ensure the delivery of excellent DAS installations for high-rises, enterprise venues, education facilities, public safety, healthcare venues, and more.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, and performance bonus, plus full benefits package (medical/life insurance, 401(K) match, and more).
• Career advancement and employee continuing skill development opportunities.
• High employee tenure and a small, tight-knit team environment with a management culture that is highly receptive to feedback.
• Company is approved by all major US carriers and has many clients within large commercial venues, hospitals, airports, schools, and the public sector.
• Opportunity to work on many different types of projects, including small cell and DAS, field testing, design, construction, and more.
• Exposure to in-demand technologies in the fast-growing wireless market: small cell, DAS, WCDMA, LTE-U, LTE-A, 5G, and more.
• Manage DAS construction, upgrade, and maintenance projects from end to end.
• Manage multiple projects to meet project timelines and prescribed quality standards.
• Verify that all necessary permits, municipal approval, and ROW have been obtained.
• Ensure safety, quality, and all other standards and requirements are maintained.
• Oversee schedules, team priorities, and project updates.
• Manage communication between stakeholders and deployment teams. Collaborate with public utilities providers, contracting teams, engineering team, subcontractors, and vendors.
• Ensure proper procurement of materials, equipment, contractors, vendors, and all supporting supplies and manpower.
• Track deliverables and monitor changes and obstacles. Provide regular reports and project updates to stakeholders.
• Attend site visits (bid walk, progress visits, preconstruction walk-throughs, punch walks, and close-out). Provide reports to management at each phase.
• 2+ years of telecom project management experience.
• Understanding of DAS systems, installation, optimization, integration, etc. required.
• Must have Emergency Responder Radio Communications Systems (ERRCS) and public safety DAS experience. Knowledge of public safety codes.
• Background in RF or iBwave a plus.
• Experience in construction management, including BOM creation, site walks, and ability to read blueprints and relevant documentation.
• Understanding of scheduling, budgeting, materials procurement, vendor management, and labor contracting.
• Technical understanding of the following a plus:
• RF/DAS equipment
• Low voltage equipment
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field.
• PMP certification or OEM certifications a plus.
• Superb communication; able to coordinate between departments and with third party vendors.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.