Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the fiber-optic and hosted voice services industry with over 15 years of history providing first-rate internet services. They are hiring a Project Manager/Financial Analyst ideally with a background in sales to support pricing activities and other special projects within the company. This position will play a key role in delivering market insights to position the company for future endeavors.
The Project Manager/Financial Analyst is responsible for delivering project scope and pricing to sales in the beginning phase, as well as managing that scope and project budget through order completion. This role involves working with the sales team, assisting with quoting while working in a fast paced environment. The Project Analyst will coordinate, analyze, and document cost data utilized for preparation and support of proposal estimates.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, and 401(k) match.
• Flexible work hours and strong work/life balance.
• Multiple advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Central role as a key team contributor, involved in discussions with directors and VPs for budgeting, financial planning, strategy, global expansion, and other crucial business decisions.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Support the overall project pricing process by collecting information from all contributing parties and relaying them to the sales team.
• Generate detailed pricing estimates, pricing model, proposal structure, and pricing strategy.
• Finalize cost model and cost proposal for customer submission.
• Assists in support of customer evaluation, negotiations, and proposal audit phases.
• Assists in Program Management activities such as establishment of program budgets.
• Reviews, analyzes, and implements complex pricing strategies ensuring completeness.
• Ensure the ability to track estimating compliance and quality through metric databases.
• Review internal controls and process workflows to identify areas of improvement.
• Manage expense reporting and cost accounting, identifying discrepancies.
• Assist in overseeing financial planning activities, including forecasting, analysis, budget setting, and reconciliation.
• Model business cases and present data insights to the team.
• Ensure federal compliance and monitor financial risks.
• Previous experience in sales, accounting, or finance desired.
• Background in project management, and/or pricing a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Knowledge of GAAP and typical internal controls.
• Proficiency with financial software preferred:
• MS Excel, including V-lookups, advanced formulas, and pivot tables
• Finance databases
• ERP platforms, preferably MS Dynamics or Oracle
• Strong understanding of accounting best practices and procedures.
• Willingness to learn, strive toward continuous improvement and personal growth.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.