Project Manager – DAS, Public Safety
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading provider of wireless deployment services in DAS, small cells, wireless mesh networks, and more. With over 30 years in the wireless/telecom industry, they have a strong national presence as a top connectivity solutions provider. They are hiring a Project Manager to lead DAS and wireless construction network building projects.
The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring all project related scheduling information is relayed to the technician staff, all work assigned to technicians is completed on time, and that deliverable expectations are met, by both customers and operations staff. They will ensure top-quality work from site planning to close-out.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonus and full benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, life insurance, and 401(K) company match.
• Lean organization with diverse opportunities at every level.
• Access to large support team and many resources.
• Outstanding performance and many industry awards.
• World-class deployment team with low rate of error and high tenure.
• Company is profitable with a culture of reinvesting in their employees.
• Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space; many satisfied big-name customers.
• Oversee construction team from start to finish on in-building deployments and DAS, Wi-Fi, and Public Safety network construction and track project milestones.
• Stay involved in all phases: bid, preconstruction, permitting/zoning, digging, construction, punch, and close-out.
• Coordinate with the construction management team for timing, execution, and closeout of individual projects.
• Work cross-functionally with other project units to deliver projects on time, and within scope.
• Develop client relationships and supervise the maintenance of field related client communications.
• Communicate directly with clients regarding change order work or scope/design changes (approval, pricing, scheduling), and coordinate documentation of change order with construction management team.
• Responsible for development of project schedules, safety plans, and necessary supporting project documentation.
• Manage bid documents, invoicing, subcontracting, and purchasing for projects.
• Attend in person or virtual team/stakeholder meetings and conduct site visits as needed.
• Coach and supervise project team/subcontractors, and influence to take positive action.
• Build, develop and grow business relationships vital to the success of the project.
• 3-5+ years of wireless/telecom/construction project management experience and strong technical background.
• Bachelor’s degree and proven experience required in construction management within a related field: DAS, Electrical, Public Safety, Telecommunication, Structured Cabling, etc.
• Firm industry understanding and background with DAS, 5G, in-building, and testing (PIM, Sweep, CW).
• Ability to read and understand construction design plans and specifications, preferably in iBwave and/or Visio.
• Proficient in Bluebeam and Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project).
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Entrepreneurial spirit with a self-starter mentality and ability to work independently and in team environments.
• Must be able to travel within region and have an active/valid drivers’ license.
• Demonstrated customer-facing skills with strong verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.