Blue Signal Search
Our client offers business and financial consulting services to companies across the country. With over 70 years in the industry, they have built an impressive reputation based on bringing value and integrity to all client services. Due to continued growth of the practice, they are hiring a Project Manager to lead various IT projects.
The Project Manager will act as the primary point person when interacting with Account Managers and Consultants to develop unique solutions, create proposals, deliver estimates, and finalize projects. They will manage the projects’ budget and scope, interface with clients, and establish project standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and PTO.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility and mission to provide added value in all they do.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Strong portfolio of nationally recognized customers and partners.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• Lead technology projects from proposal to close-out.
• Work cross-functionally with Account Management team throughout the sales process.
• Establish project charter including scope of work, goals, and deliverables.
• Identify and recommend the internal and/or external resources to reach the project goals and manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
• Assess and mitigate project risks. Recommend solutions to senior leadership.
• Determine project objectives, timeline, budget, and performance standards. Ensure proper documentation for projects.
• Coordinate project resources, tasks, and personnel.
• Stay continually appraised of project status and report to stakeholders.
• 2+ years of project management experience.
• BS in Engineering, Business, or related study.
• Demonstrated success in IT consulting and technology project management.
• Strong leadership and communication skills; able coordinate between departments and with third party vendors. Confidence in customer-facing aspects.
• Superb time management skills and be able to handle multiple, simultaneous deadlines effectively and efficiently.
• Team-oriented drive with a focus on the big picture and the greater good of the company.
• Excellent support, presentation, and relationship-building skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.