Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers essential products to manufacturers, large multi-unit accounts, warehouses, distribution centers, and other industrial clientele. Their outstanding products are renowned in the industrial manufacturing space. They are hiring a Project Manager join their technician team and oversee installation projects for their clients.
The Project Manager will be responsible for traveling to client sites to evaluate operations and ongoing installations, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair work. This role will assist the survey crew to prepare audits for clients’ controls and electrical systems.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, generous bonus program, 401(K), full healthcare coverage for the whole family, dental/vision, mileage, and more.
• A young company backed by tenured expertise. Has already secured large, national manufacturing accounts for household name brands – but still looking to grow and expand.
• Team is extremely well funded, and company has a reputation as one of the best in the industry.
• Strong culture of promoting its people internally within the organization. Employees encouraged to create their own opportunities based on performance rather than executive constraints.
• Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art technical resources.
• Strong support for employee development, including skills development, support for side projects, and continuing education opportunities.
• Up to 70% travel with a flexible schedule.
• Schedule and set up electrical survey sites for survey control, run bench levels for vertical control, establish elevations and sets control rods, sets control points with stakes, hubs, and pins, and places aerial targets.
• Perform daily tasks by demonstrating proper procedures for using specialized equipment.
• Actively work as a technician team member on projects including electrical fixture preparation and installations.
• Read and understand blueprints and wiring diagrams.
• Identify electrical problems using a variety of testing devices.
• Maintain UL/SGS listings by completing all necessary forms and labeling.
• Troubleshoot needed maintenance and make minor repairs on system, fixtures, or other technical equipment.
• Perform other related duties such as testing and maintaining survey equipment, restocking supplies, and operation and maintenance of company vehicles.
• 3+ years of electrical experience in survey or technician roles.
• Strong project management skills with the ability to manage timelines and scopes of multiple projects.
• Knowledge of energy codes, utility rates, and system wattage.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to vendors and clients.
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Proven work history, strong work ethic, and team-player attitude.
• Knowledge of general field and office computer software and hardware, including MS Office Suite.
• Ability to work safely, collaboratively, and proactively in a team environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.