Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client has an impressive industry reputation based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring a Project Engineer to plan projects, establish project criteria, coordinate project reviews, and ensure the proper implementation of project elements.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for the engineering and technical disciplines of ongoing projects and will establish inspection criteria for the proper implementation of all the elements of a project.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(K) match, and more.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Ability to make a visible impact within the state and local community.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and customer base.
• Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring of assigned engineering projects.
• Formulating project parameters and assigning responsibilities to the most capable employees and monitoring the project team.
• Interacting with clients, interpreting their needs and requirements, and representing them in the field.
• Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project’s status.
• Cooperating and communicating with the project manager and other project participants and collaborating with senior engineers to create more efficient project methods and to maintain the project’s profitability.
• Reviewing the engineering tasks and initiating the necessary corrective actions.
• Developing specifications for the project’s needed equipment.
• Creating frameworks to measure the project’s metrics and data collection.
• Establishing field test methods and methods for monitoring the quality of those tests.
• Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
• A Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related field.
• A valid engineering license.
• 4 or more years’ field and project planning experience.
• Excellent computer literacy and knowledge of design and visualization software.
• The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
• Excellent project management and supervision skills.
• Excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of applicable codes, policies, standards, and best practices.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.