Blue Signal Search
Our client is in the exciting business of smart devices, connected solutions, and content delivery. They are hiring a Program Manager to manage the full life cycle of their newest product development project.
The Program Manager will leverage their expertise in electrical design to be able to take hardware and software design projects all the way through the full life cycle while working with multiple stakeholders to ensure on track and on budget delivery. This role provides independence and control within a start-up type environment, backed by an established, successful company in the IoT industry.
This Role Offers:
• Company prioritizing growth within the booming IoT industry, investing in connectivity, smart devices, etc. Opportunity to join a company at the onset of this huge tech launch.
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, health insurance, and more.
• Team is extremely well funded, and company has a reputation as one of the best in the industry.
• Strong culture of promoting its people internally within the organization. Employees encouraged to create their own opportunities based on performance rather than executive constraints.
• Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art technical resources.
• Independence and decision-making power. Team rising in company importance as IoT space becomes more prominent in competitive marketplace.
• Encouragement to innovate. Voices heard. Process and software usage up to debate and can change based on cases made by employees.
• Drive the project’s overall flow effectively from inception to completion; planning, scheduling, and coordinating electrical project activities to meet deadlines.
• Prepare and submit budget estimates, progress reports, and cost tracking reports.
• Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, environmental regulations, or other regulations.
• Review design options and recommend the best solution based on cost, engineering quality, and/or availability of materials.
• Confer with supervisory personnel, engineers, marketing, and design professionals to discuss and resolve matters such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
• Capture, analyze, mitigate, and communicate risks to contribute to formal reviews.
• Provide technical advice to both clients and employees working on assigned project.
• Establish, maintain, and track performance standards for all work performed on project.
• Ensure all project document control is completed efficiently, including insurance, bonding, permits, submittals, RFI’s, change orders, correspondence, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Software Engineering, or a related field. Master’s or above a plus and can be leveraged in lieu of years of experience.
• 7+ years of program leadership experience within electrical products.
• Background leading full product design lifecycle and able to understand timelines and how to manage them. Experience in electrical assemblies required.
• Familiar with risk management tools and systems.
• Experience working on projects that require interfacing with both hardware and software designs and requirements.
• Hands-on experience working with global teams.
• Strong customer-facing skills; comfortable interfacing with decision-makers across a range of industries.
• Excellent problem-solving and creative thinking skills given market knowledge and technical expertise.
• Strong communication, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.