Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of cloud-based applications for construction and homes. Their innovation-forward business model has driven consistently high growth and profitability over their history, with 18% growth last year. They are hiring a Program Manager to act as the subject matter expert (SME) for Spare Parts Management for the company.
The Program Manager will bring a fresh vision and toolset to new sales opportunities, operations, and marketing initiatives within the Spare Parts division. As a client facing role, strong relationship building and leadership skills will be required. This person has the opportunity to capitalize on huge market growth as the Spare Parts Management division is experiencing increasingly high demand due to major contracts and plans for market expansion.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus sizeable benefits package.
• Opportunity to join an innovative sales team operating within one of the most exciting industries in the tech world today – the internet of things.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the team and restructure processes and relationships.
• Best-in-class technology with a diverse wireless solutions portfolio in key growth areas.
• Company is financially stable, debt-free, and expected to double revenue within 5 years.
• Strong company culture of mentorship.
• Exceptional product portfolio with 500+ patents that will shape the way this company impacts the cloud industry and wireless world.
• Work to connect people, applications, and devices in high-demand markets such as commercial construction and consumer products.
• Serve as the initial point of contact for the team and clients on all Spare Parts Management projects.
• Manage the approved plans and schedules, ensuring successful completion within budget, time, and quality parameters.
• Provide project leadership in the execution of projects; direct the project team and communicate requirements to both internal and external organizations.
• Develop annual spare parts budget forecast and proactively manage budget needs based on business requirements.
• Connect and build strong lasting bonds with new and existing clients.
• Work cross-functionally with other project units to deliver projects on time, and within scope.
• Provide strong top-down support, including teambuilding, individual development, relationship building, team cohesion, and leadership organization.
• Degree level: BSEE or BSCS.
• 4+ years’ experience in Program Management related to Cloud, Infrastructure, or Supply Chain.
• Understanding of commercial pricing, P&L, impact analysis, and business management.
• Deep knowledge of major industry players, carriers, service providers, regional and global market trends, emerging and disruptive technologies, and systems/software.
• High-level relationships in verticals such as, wireless carriers (AT&T), CATV (Comcast, Charter, Dish), and/or electric utility, a plus.
• Extremely motivated mindset and drive for success.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile commercial clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.