Blue Signal Search
Our client is a prominent financial institution, serving customers throughout the Midwest. To support their growth, they are looking to hire a Program Manager to lead enterprise-wide IT and technical projects.
The Senior Program Manager will be focused on the technical delivery side of software development projects. They will manage the projects’ budget and scope, interface with customers, and establish project standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus an incredible benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and more.
• Company ranked as a Top Workplace with a tight knit, engaging culture.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and innovative ideas.
• Commitment to diversity and inclusivity across all they do.
• High level of control over project goals, process, and system features.
• Innovative work environment with access to top-rated and newest technologies.
• Oversee end-to-end projects for software development and IT solutions.
• Organize project scope, roadmap, timeline, supplies, and delivery. Coordinate with leadership and stakeholders to update them on major changes, obstacles, and milestones.
• Ensure technical project initiatives align with the overall business goals of the company.
• Identify and recommend the internal and/or external resources to reach the project goals and manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
• Utilize best practices and tools for project management and execution in a fast-paced environment.
• Act as the project decision-maker and escalation point for the team.
• Identify risks and implement mitigation strategies. Manage budget and schedule changes.
• Coordinate resources and personnel.
• Stay continually appraised of project status and report to stakeholders.
• 8+ years of program/project management experience with a focus on software development/IT solutions projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, IT, or related field.
• Must have at least one project management certification (PMP, PgMP, etc.).
• Expertise in Agile project management methodologies and frameworks (Scrum). Certifications preferred.
• Strong background in software development, DevOps, and/or engineering.
• Superb communication; able to coordinate between departments and with third party vendors.
• Superb time management skills and be able to handle multiple, simultaneous deadlines effectively and efficiently.
• Ability to see big picture goals and create actionable roadmaps for IT programs, technology, and business initiatives to get there.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.