Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader of professional manufacturing services, offering technology solutions like ERP manufacturing software and IoT solutions to customers across various industries. Their incredible industry reputation has allowed them to serve customers nationwide for over three decades. They are hiring a Professional Services Manager to oversee the professional services department and ensure strategic alignment with business goals.
The Professional Services Manager will lead the Professional Services team strategy for their defined manufacturing organization, develop new services, as well as outline and implement best practices. Successful candidates will be a highly motivated leader with a consultative sales mentality and work well within a team environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation plus robust commissions, flexible PTO, and more.
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life, 401K matching program, FSA, and more.
• This is the remote position with the flexibility to work from anywhere within the US.
• Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the country (Inc. 500).
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to explosive growth within IIoT.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Serve as the Professional Services central point of contact for the customer to ensure services delivery meets or exceed customer expectations.
• Manage professional service team to ensure efficiency and completion of projects as well as in respect to milestones, activities, and goals.
• Oversee typical daily management duties such as hiring, promotions, time off, training, and disciplinary actions.
• Maintain roadmap for Professional Services offerings.
• Identify gaps and develop corrective plans as and when needed, help implement corrective plans to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within key accounts, identifying opportunities with new clients across IoT, manufacturing, IT, and technology industries.
• Provide input regarding the technical development of the Professional Services product offerings.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience. Industry certifications, a plus.
• 5-7 years of experience managing professional services teams.
• In-depth background in manufacturing with experience managing IoT products and services.
• Proven leadership ability, cross-functional collaboration and team building capabilities.
• Willingness to share expertise and formally introduce new methodologies to drive efficiencies.
• Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
• Comfortable working with larger manufacturing customers in new business models.
• Proven success in building teams with a focus on optimizing performance, engagement, and productivity.
• Some travel required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.