Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider in the network cabling and audio/visual solution space. Within the highly in-demand industry, they deliver top-notch IT services, A/V integration, security, and cabling to business nationwide. To support their continued growth, our client is seeking a Professional AV Sales Executive to join their highly motivated and talented sales team.
The Professional AV Sales Executive will be responsible for driving customer relationships, demoing solutions, and closing leads. Successful candidates will be highly motivated, possess a sales hunter mentality, and work well within a team environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus full benefits package, including generous PTO, 401K plan, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
• Opportunity for advanced skills development, including training, certification programs, etc.
• Opportunity to work on many different types of projects surrounding cabling and A/V products and systems.
• Work closely and build lasting relationships with large-scale vendors and clients in the commercial A/V space.
• Exposure to in-demand technologies in the fast-growing wireless, A/V, and security system markets.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota objectives and act as a lead generator in business development.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets. Identify new prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and develop compelling use cases. Understand customer expectations and negotiate contracts effectively.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
• Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers. Identify and resolve technical questions.
• Complete the entire sales process: assessments, relationship development, proposal/presentation completion, contract negotiation and post-sales relationship maintenance.
• Stay current on technologies and developments within AV market, noting competitor positioning and providing insights to company strategy.
• 5+ years of technology sales experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field.
• Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adjust to shifting priorities.
• Customer-facing abilities with an understanding of the importance of good client relationships.
• Adept at MS Office applications and Salesforce.
• Valid driver’s license required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.